Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today, September 14, 2010

This has been a rough day for the ladies of the Ray family.  We had to drop the kittens (or the woowoos as Anna calls them) off at the vet this morning to be spayed.  Anna cried all the way home, alligator tears.  They appear to be doing well this evening, but are still a little groggy...the cats are doing well also:0)
Art today was salt dough ornaments.  Rhoni made one in the shape of..... TEXAS!?!


This is what I found when I was putting the sheets on Anna's bed today.  Her mattress had gotten pushed to one side and revealed this masterpiece.  She more than just looks like her Uncle Jeremy!
I tried to get a close up so you could see the pawns the girls were using for the board game that they made with their Daddy a few weeks ago. Only my girls...

It has been a great day.  Ron played on the church's softball team in their first game tonight and we all had a big time.  There is no telling what tomorrow will bring.  Goodbye, for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hey...you are one cool mom! I don't know if I could handle those pawns!
    Stopped by to tell you I am passing the "I Do Love your blog Award" on to you!
    Check it our here http://joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Those um cicadas would have my kiddo screaming Y'all are such a blast! Hey have you gotten a great big whacking Texas flag to fly outside? I read HSLDF abuot a kids field trip where 2 kids took pics of themselves in front of European monuments ... with their Texas flag. i sooo thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the rest of your blog postings for the last couple of months. Sounds like y'all are set up! The girls have a good friend right across the street, a great church and a good active homeschool group. Are you close to church and homeschool activities? Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete