Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 5, 2010

WOW... life is going by at a frantic pace... so new format on the blog.  I will catch up the past 3 weeks (hopefully), but will tell you about today.

Ron and the girls and I got up before daylight around 5:14 a.m. and were at the church by 5:30a.m. to help set-up the tent and make coffee for Common Grounds which is where our church gives away free coffee and donuts on Thursday mornings September thru May.  Anna was sooo excited that the child, who you can't usually beat out of the bed, hopped right up as I rounded the corner into her room.  "Is it time yet!" and off we went.  The girls had a GREAT time.

Ron surprised us by taking the day off for "our" anniversary.  So, we have had an AWESOME day just hanging out together and running around town.  The girls ate dinner with Brother Brian and Trinity while their Daddy and I went out for tortilla soup at Posadas.  It has been a great day and I'm sure we will all crash early!
 Sorry that their are no pictures, but my favorite moment from the day is looking out from the front of the church with the sun barely lighting the sky to see my two"big" girls sitting on the church steps, waiting for "customers" oh so patiently...  a beautiful site.  They love to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment